Custom code and legacy systems create complexity and negatively impact project delivery speed in insurance. Taking an API-led connectivity approach helps IT teams deliver critical projects, faster.
Chris Griffith, CIO at UPC and Aaron Shook, CEO of Green Irony share how an API-led integration strategy for the implementation of their new policy system freed UPC from vendor lock with third-party data providers and fortified their IT team to deliver projects with increased speed and agility.
In this webinar you'll learn:
• Key insurance industry trends to address during COVID-19
• How UPC Insurance applied MuleSoft’s API-led approach to integrate with third-party vendors
• How UPC Insurance has benefited from an API-led integration strategy
• How to evaluate buy vs. build strategies, and their impact on IT delivery speed and cost
• Alexander Solomon, Global Industry Marketing Lead of MuleSoft
• Chris Griffith, CIO of UPC Insurance
• Aaron Shook, Founder & CEO of Green Irony
Download the full case study to learn more about how Green Irony helped UPC Insurance set the foundation for future innovation.